Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Where can I buy farm fresh eggs?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member entr0py's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 22nd, 2009
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Where can I buy farm fresh eggs?

    I'm usually working when the farmers markets are open.
    PM me and I'll get in touch w/ ya.
    I know the HD might raise a stink but it's safer than what you get in the store!
    Tastier too!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where can I buy farm fresh eggs?

    Farmer's markets, of flea markets saw some at Kpt. famrer's market couple weeks ago

  3. #3
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where can I buy farm fresh eggs?

    How much are they worth too ya?
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Sportsman*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2003
    Posts
    269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where can I buy farm fresh eggs?

    Quote Originally Posted by entr0py View Post
    I'm usually working when the farmers markets are open.
    PM me and I'll get in touch w/ ya.
    I know the HD might raise a stink but it's safer than what you get in the store!
    Tastier too!
    Try Railroad Avenue in Wise, the street that goes by the old jail building. About a block up that way before the street turns sharply to the right, there is a sign at a house that reads 'fresh eggs'

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where can I buy farm fresh eggs?

    I have some hens but im letting them sit at the moment. Ther is a place on the old Powel valley road that sells em the guy is a butcher. His wife sells them. The guy is a cooke I believe.
    GO VOLS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •